Monday, March 2, 2009

update on life

okkkk so yeah everything is going ok but also school is almost over and its overwhelming, so everything has to hurry up and come how i want it. lol. i have to start really working hard on my senior exit project. and the rest of my classes im not too worried about because my grade just depends on if im being lazy or not because when its time to bring the grade up i do a pretty good job at it, so im not really stressin it but its nothing to put in the dark.

economics class has to stay at the front of my mind as well because that class is like real life, and im married with 5 kids, i live in miami and oh yea im a millionaire. so thats fantastic.

this weekend, well the past month i have been doing community service, so i can turn my hours in so i can have them look good on applications. which i need to start doing by this weekend thats my goal, im also taking the sat's on the 14th of this month and the act in april so i pray i do really good.

so i really wanna go to college and i pray i get scholarships so i can pay for them.

No comments: