Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines day

this valentines day was ok this year, nothing really special happend, but at my house we had a youth meeting talking about the new things we are going to be doing to raise money and go places and actually have fun, so that was ok and i pretty much argued a little with my boyfriend on a day that we wasnt suppose to, and the next day was even worse because alot of things happend but it turned out fine because i spent time visiting my grandpa, he came down from jersey, so that made me happy, because sunday he went to church with us and he spoke at the church, and he just got a new mercedez benz and i fell in love with it,it is so luxurious and he actually let me drive it alot, thats the first car i actually felt i had to be careful with because it was so scary to drive. lol

and i did his ipod for him so he can listen to his nat king cole music, so he was pretty excited about that. tomorrow we are going to his house to cook dinner for him. so that is ok.

and today is another boring day at school so im trying to stay up, because im so tired and i wanna go home, but its ok today im just making sure my grades are up to date because progress reports are coming out soon, and im happy that they are jus progress reports becuase i would hate the grades on my report card

No comments: