Monday, March 9, 2009

time is cracking down

time is winding down and im starting to get senior itis again, i have to much on my plate all at one time and its making me tired because when your a senior you want to have fun yet you cant just worry about fun because then you probably wont graduate and if you do then you probably wont be in college the correct way to do it.

I only have a couple months before school is over for me and i still have an online class that i need to take. It has took a while for me to begin it because i dont have the right necessities to start it and i need to go get a new microphone. for the computer

also tomorrow we are all going to the beach so that is going to be mad fun because everybody is going. so it will be cool. And economics class is going to be another thing to worry about, ughhhh im so ready to get out of this school because high school is too crazy. and i feel bad for under classman under me.

No comments: