Tuesday, March 31, 2009

spring break

spring break is coming up and im ready to enjoy it hopefully, i need to get my prom dress, and also other things, buy my grad bash ticket. also get ready for my party, but honestly most important, get my applications out by this week, because spring break is like a week and i need to hurry and get my transcripts so i can send these applications asap.

i also need to think about what im going to do for my graduation trip. this year is passing way too fast for real, i cant take it anymore, i wanna just throw my towel in sometimes but then i know i cant so i just gotta handle business.

this school year is crazy though, everybody is growing up so fast and my friends are prego lol
like almost all my friends have kids (prolly a bad thing) but i aint thinkin bout kids anytime soon so im ok

but this is the last report card so its gonna be my job to keep these grades up, way up.lol

No comments: