Monday, January 5, 2009

Winter Break

This winter break has actually been the bomb for me because I really got to know what christmas was about lol, i didnt get any gifts but i did have fun with my family and we had dinner at my aunts house, new years could of been better for me because we stayed in church like all night and honestly i did want to party with my friends but obviously that didnt happen. but it was very fun and i enjoyed it.

Also in two months exactly i am going to be 19 years old and its crazy because i am almost grown. and its kinda scary lol, time has flown in and it came faster then i thought. and also this is 09 alot of things are going down this year, i have to stay on my toes because i only have 5 month until graduation and i need to make things happen fast as possible, i just got done fafsa so it could be done early and now i need to get the applications but also i need to sign up for the act a.s.a.p. and to do that i need to go to my guidance counselor because i need to get the free waivers so i wont have to pay for my test.

then i need to sign up for the community service thing so i can go out and get my hours asap as well because im going to need atleast 75 to get the bright futures scholarship and thats important.

so ova winter break thats all i was really worried about and also keeping my grades to a certain level.

No comments: