Monday, November 17, 2008

Accomplishments

So this weekend has been a long weekend for me, Im sick and i missed school on Friday but so far every weekend night i have been in church for revival night, and i can say that it was very long but also very good to attend i had alot of fun and i learned some new things this weekend, a profit came to my church and shared alot of useful information that was very useful. And i learned some new things about my life, i think a change is about to happen and im looking forward to it.

Also this weekend i was thinking that i need to take care of my school, my goal for this week is to go online and try to look up some of these scholarships that are posted because i told myself i will not be a failure and that i will go to college without troubles. So im trying my best to stay motivated

This weekend i think i might have grown up a little more then i was a week ago. Its my last year of high school and im getting ready to be on my own. So its time to grow up and stop messing with people that want to stay behind and everything they do.

No comments: