Monday, September 15, 2008

In need of a job

This whole weekend i was searching for a job because its been a couple months since ive been working and i need some money for my senior year, because im finding out there is alot i want to do for my year coming up and they are not really all cheap i guess you can say. But on saturday i searched all day for a job and picked up a few applications and im returning them all on wed. Hopefully i get this job at ruby tuesdays because i would like that job the best out of all the ones i chose but on this job search i wasnt looking for much of a job that i liked i was going for just anyone i can bare for a short amount of time just so i can keep money in my pocket.

Also my dad sold his truck so he has been using my car and i have been car-less.lol and i hate it, so this whole week my friend ariel is taking me to school. But my dad is getting his new navigator so im excited about that, because im going to be trying to drive it instead of my car.lol

And another thing is im starting to feel like a grown up FINALLY, because my parents are starting to act different towards me and its straight.

No comments: