Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Growing up in a matter of seconds

This weekend was probably one of the best weekends ive had in weeks. All last week my friends were planning so much for us to do for the weekend and i was kinda hesistant to take to their offers because i know that i barely had cash to spend, because bills are getting tight at home. But money was the last thing to worry about this weekend kinda. So the whole weekend starting on friday, my dad was saying how he is selling his truck so he needed the car and in my head i was like dang that means im prolly gonna have to take the bus to school which sucked because that also means i would have to get up a whole hour and a half earlier then i normally do now because the bus around my house comes around 6 a.m. and i was not looking forward to it, so friday morning i texted my friend to see if she could pick me up on the way to school, which i dont plan to do for long because i hate askin for rides and not being able to give gas money no matter if they didnt ask for any. but she did come get me then she took me home, then i found out that my school was having our first football game and i wanted to attend because everyone was going to be there, so i had to go and also because i have NEVER been to a pine ridge football game and it was my senior year, how horrible is that,lol but thats because it costs so much and if the team loses thats even worst. Because i just spent almost ten dollars to see the team lose. but friday night we won and i was excited about that also, all my friends was there so we had fun anyways. Then Saturday was kinda a relax day which i enjoyed because sunday i had to go to church then after church, me and my family went out to dinner, then hours later i was hitting up orlando to hit the club with some of my party friends which was SOOOO fun, i never been to a club like that, it was so different and i really enjoyed myself and everyone was being safe and sticking together, then after we went to mc donalds had more fun i ended up being home at 4:45 in the morning i was exhausted. then monday i just played games with my sister alot and braided some hair. but this weekend was a weekend to remember.

No comments: