Monday, May 4, 2009

prommmmm weeekkk

Friday is prom, friday is prom, friday is prom, friday is prom.
I cant wait. I gotta get my hair done this friday. and i need to go to the mall to finish getting my jewelry to match my dress. This month is going to be a very busy month for me i cant wait to complete everything and keep it moving so that i can do something with my life. Now my only biggest concern with my classes now is completing my spanish class.

I have 26 assigments left to do in so little time but im happy that it wasnt due last week because if it was i would not be graduating high school so today i have to work my ass off. My goal is to atleast do 15 assignments. procrastinating is something i have a bad habit of doing, i just keep putting things off because i know what the due date is, and that isnt good.

But im gonna try my best its like i cant be slackin on my class because it determines my life. Its do or die time and im not about to die over watching tv shows that dont give two ***** about me. lol

No comments: