Monday, April 20, 2009

Mondayyyyyyy

today is 4-20, thank god i dont smoke because it is national smokin weed day. and i am anti drugs,lol.....anyways i have new goals to ful fill. I have to finish my online class within 2 weeks and complete it so that i can complete high school and get my diploma.

may 8th prom is coming up, wowwwwwwwwww

I have to also complete all the plans for my graduation party, because that is gonna happen very soon, and i cant wait, that weekend is gonna be a busy weekend for me because friday morning i have to go to graduation practice for a while, then friday night i have to go to a black and white party for a friends birthday party, so after i leave that which is gonna be like 2 in the morning, i have to get ready to be at my graduation at 8 in the morning, so at 9 i can get my diploma. \

Then Saturday afternoon, me, friends, and fam are gonna share a dinner at the spring house at gemini springs park to celebrate our graduation weekend

sunday and monday me and family are then having some type of reunion type thing, just for the family when they come down here. so may is going to be a busy month

No comments: